Used MINI Cars For Sale
The humble MINI isn't quite so humble any more.
The tiny icon of cheeky British gumption is now a German-owned powerhouse which includes the Clubman and Countryman crossover SUVs in its range.
The budget car of the '60s, '70s, and '80s is now a premium brand - even the entry-level 3-door hatch holds its value well, so a used MINI can often be sold on years later for a minimal loss.
The MINI's price tag also comes with many benefits - they score well in customer satisfaction surveys, enjoying a reputation as safe and reliable. They're now a far cry from the outdated image of rustbuckets that fill suburban cul-de-sacs with black smoke.Read More
Established in 1969
Cars for sale
Useful Information About Used MINI Cars From ChooseMyCar
- What is the most popular MINI model? Hatch
- What is the most popular MINI colour? White
- What is the most popular MINI fuel type? Petrol
- What's the average MINI price? £11,097
- What's the average MINI mileage? 35,885